- White Paper
- Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS)
- Decentralized Exchange(DEX)
- Short Selling BitAssets
- Margincall mecanics
- Distributed Access to the BitShares Decentralised Exchange (DEX) BitShares node setup, Create a New User, Install Nginx, Install letsencrypt, Add SSL to Nginx settings
- How to Trade in the DEX
Address structure, Format, block, time, etc
- What is the standard Bitshares address structure and format?
- What is the format of the block header?
- What is the maximum bitshares block size?
- Are there any sharding mechanics currently deployed?
- How are SPV clients handled?
- How is time addressed in the blockchain? Is NTP used or some other protocol?
- How do new clients bootstrap into the network?
- What is the average block time?
- How is accounting addressed in Bitshares? Is it a Nxt style accounting model or like Bitcoin’s UTXO
- Are there any special affordances made for privacy?
- Does the protocol provide mechanisms for overlay protocols to interact such as OR_RETURN?
- Is this done via a gossip protocol or through a federate relay?
Public key system
- Is there a specification for Bitshares scripting language? (assuming there is one)
- Is the scripting language turing complete?
- Creating a new UIA
- Creating a UIA manually
- Creating a MPA manually
- Update/Change an existing UIA
- Publishing a Feed
- Can I change x after creation of the asset
- What about Parent and Child assets?
- Changing the issuer
- What happens to the asset creation fee?
Fee Pool * What is the fee pool all about?
- What happens if I enable Market fees?
- How to claim accumulated fees?
- What if two different market fees are involved in a trade?
- What are Asset Flags and Permissions?
- What are the Permissions?
- What are the Flags?
Market Pegged Assets
- What transaction types are natively supported?
- What is the average size in Bytes of a Bitshares transaction?
- How are transactions validated?
- Manually Construct Any Transaction
- Proposing a Transaction
- Confidential Transfers
Integration Guide * How to Run and Use a Full Node
- General Network and Wallet Configuration
- Secure Network and Wallet Configuration
- Howto prepare a CLI wallet for trading
- Monitoring Account Deposits with Python
- NodeJS Example
- Python Module for the DEX / General Python Library
- pybitshares.com offers a Trading module specifically for the decentralized exchange (DEX) . It is well documented and has it’s own documentation page.*
- Remote Procedure Calls
- Websocket Calls & Notifications
- Full Node
- Delayed Full Node
- CLI Wallet
- Web Wallet
- API Guide
- Blockchain API
- Database API
- Account History API
- Crypto API
- Network Broadcast API
- Network Nodes API
- Wallet API Calls
- Often used API Calls
Network and Wallet Configuration
Network and Wallet Configuration
CLI Wallet – FAQ
- How to Run and Use the CLI-Wallet
- How to prepare a CLI wallet for Trading
- Transfering Funds using the CLI-Wallet
- Why does the CLI client crash immediately when I try to run it for the first time?
- How can I close the CLI client in a clean way?
- How can I import to my CLI client a wallet originally created in the web GUI?
- How can I transfer a single account to a cli wallet
Create lifetime membership
Witness – FAQ
- How to Run a Block-producing Witness
- How to Become an Active Witness
- Change the Signing Key of your Witness
- What is the best way to interact with the witness node?
- How do I check whether the witness node is already synceed?
- How can I close the witness node in a clean way?
- Is it safe to delete logs stored in witness_node_data_dirlogsp2p?
- If it seems to be unable to sync beyond a certain date
- Whose private key is * [“BTS6MRyAjQ..”,”5KQwrPbwdL..”]? Why is it predefined ion the config.ini?
- What is the meaning of all those different text colors in the witness node console?
- Price Feeds Besides producing new blocks another very important task of the witness is to feedACCURATEprices into the blockchain. Educational material on how this can be implemented is available in scripts/pricefeed at github (//xeroc/python-graphenelib/) together with the corresponding documentation.*
Public & Private testnet differences
- Creating a New Committee Member
- How to Propose Committee Actions
- How to Approve/Disapprove a Committee Proposal
- How Committee Proposes a Change in Fee